Marketing makes all the difference between success and failure.
There is no shortcut to this; marketing is the lifeline of any business. It is like a tool for communicating the unique selling proposition of your products or services to your customers and prospects. And if you are wondering what kind of marketing tactics can help you grow your business, read this article and thank us later.
But first, let’s take a look at a clear messaging:
Clear messaging is the most important thing in marketing. It helps your business to run on a careful message, and it is not easy to forget, even when you are busy running your business.
But what exactly is clear messaging? Well, it is simply having a single message that people understand and they can easily recall when they hear it again. That unique message resonates with your brand. It is always memorable. (it could be a tagline or phrase) For instance, Glade’s message is clear, which is – to enable growing businesses in Africa to have a global reach. Crystal clear right?
Clear messaging is likened to how language works – Acquiring a language is a result of hearing it from native speakers constantly. In this case, you are the one that understands your business without anybody reminding you. So, you have to make sure your customers understand what your business stands for clearly.
A newsletter is a great way to keep your audience up-to-date about your company, as well as to provide them with the necessary information they can use. Mailing out newsletters regularly helps you build trust and loyalty with your potential customers and get their attention when they intend to look at other companies and services. The essence of newsletters is to draw them closer to your product or service benefits. It is a marketing appeal that connects with their psychology.
To create your newsletter, simply write an email once per month or so that includes:
- The latest news from the company
- An article about how to use your products
- Wishes and entertainment e.t.c.
Special Offers and Promotions
Promotions are great ways to disseminate your business’s message. They can also be used to generate conversions to a new product or service.
For example, if you are selling some kind of service or product online, such as an E-book or product launch video course, then offering it at a reduced price is one way that you can draw people’s attention to it. This will help build trust with potential customers and put them at ease when deciding whether or not they want more information about what you have on sale.
You can strategize to make your customers anticipate when you want to go on sale. Picking holidays and significant dates for special offers is a very good idea.
Social Media Marketing
Social media is a great way to get your brand out there, but it’s also an opportunity for you to create relationships with customers and is also useful in other ways:
- Business Promotion – Facebook Pages, Twitter feeds, and Instagram posts that include images of products or services (or both), along with links back to your website so people know where they can find more information about what you offer.
- Getting feedback – Social media has become an important tool for businesses because it gives access directly to your target audience’s lives via messaging apps like WhatsApp or Telegram – By asking questions on these platforms (for example: “What’s your favorite feature on Glade right now?”), businesses can gain valuable insights into customer needs and wants which will help guide future decisions about product development/marketing strategies.
Again, marketing is the soul of any business, so it’s important to do your research and put in the effort to drive traffic. You can use the above tactics to help grow your brand and build an audience that will want what you have to offer.